As we all know, the feed moisture meter is a new type of high-precision rapid moisture inspection instrument, which is designed using the principle of pyrolysis component. The instrument measures the sample component together, and the halogen heating unit and the moisture transpiration channel quickly dry the sample. During the drying process, the instrument continues to measure and immediately display the moisture content% of the sample lost during the drying process. After drying, the final measured moisture content is locked. Press the display key to observe the moisture value, initial value of component, initial value, test Time and other data. What are the uncertain contents and effects of the feed moisture meter in the measurement?
1. The moisture content of suckling pig pellets is higher in winter and spring because of lower temperatures. Feed manufacturers use newly listed corn, which has a relatively high moisture content. After the feed is pelletized, the moisture is about 13%, which is basically Meet the quality control requirements. However, in the summer and autumn seasons, the moisture of the feed material is between 11% and 13%. In addition to the high temperature, the moisture of the feed material is lost in the process of destruction, granulation and pre-treatment, which makes the moisture of the finished feed between 9% and 11%.
2. The impact of pellet moisture on the performance of suckling pigs The pellet moisture is too high, the nutrient concentration is low, and it is easy to moldy during application; the pellet moisture is too low, which will reduce the starch gelatinization degree and digestibility, and the granule hardness is large , Affect the palatability of suckling pigs, reduce feed intake.
3. The influence of the moisture of the granular material on the mechanical wear and the output power The lower the moisture of the granular material, the more severe the mechanical wear and the lower the output power. The moisture of the granular material is 11% ~ 13%, the output power is fast, and the mechanical wear is light.
4. Moisture control during material destruction
By comparing and analyzing the production results of the sieve plates with different apertures, it is found that the amount of moisture loss of the material after the destruction increases significantly as the particle size of the destruction of the material decreases.
As the moisture content of the material increases, the destruction power also decreases significantly, and energy consumption also increases. In the process of material destruction, water loss is generally about 0.5%.
5. Moisture control during feed mixing
There is very little water loss during feed mixing and it can be ignored. When the moisture content of the powder is relatively low after mixing, consider adding spray water when the materials are mixed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Installation and commissioning steps of near infrared moisture meter
- The purchase of a moisture meter must be determined according to your own needs
- The main points of daily maintenance of fast moisture analyzer
- Causes of poor repeatability of grain moisture meter
- Analysis of development and influencing factors of rapid moisture analyzer
- About the working principle of feed moisture meter
- Characteristics of feed moisture meter equipment
- How to use food moisture meter
- Analysis of the technical characteristics of near infrared on-line moisture analyzer