In order to ensure the accuracy of the measurement, the food analyzer must master the measurement method. So how to use the food analyzer? The following is a detailed introduction to the correct use of the food analyzer, I hope it can help us.
How to use food analyzer
a. Roll the door clasp of the accessory box on the left side of the instrument, open the accessory box, and remove the accessory. Use a brush to clean the material tray, destroyer, upper and lower electrodes in the measuring hole and the receiving hole.
b. Check the meter, and its pointer should be at the start line of the scale line. If it is not at the start line, use the sampling spoon to slowly adjust the adjustment button on the meter so that the pointer indicates the start line.
c. Put the battery into the battery compartment according to the positive and negative marks of the battery compartment at the bottom of the instrument, and close the battery compartment cover.
d. Install the pressure lever and the handle according to the figure, and insert the tray into the receiving hole.
2. Startup adjustment:
Turn the power switch to "ON", the power indicator light is on, press and hold the adjustment key in your left hand, and press the up key in your right hand until the pointer points to the scale full scale line. If the full scale line is adjusted, press the key again, and repeat the up and down keys. Until the pointer indicates the full-scale line, then press the save key. At this moment, release the adjustment key with your left hand, and the pointer will return to the starting line.
a. Sampling and destruction: use a sampling spoon to take a full spoonful of clean sample, pour it into the destroyer (take one and a half spoons of corn), close the feed cover, roll and shake to break it into the tray. (Without damaging the rapeseed sample, take a full spoon and place it in the serving pan.)
b. Read the indicator value of the electric meter: take out the material tray containing the sample, insert it into the measuring hole, press down the pressure rod to the positioning position, the pointer will deflect by an angle, and it can be read from the scale line corresponding to the measured species Indicating value of electric meter.
c. Check the temperature correction value: read the + or-correction value directly on the thermometer
d. Calculate the actual moisture value:
The result of adding or subtracting the indicated value of the ammeter and the temperature correction value is the actual moisture value of the measured sample. For example, the indicator value of the meter is 15.6%, and the temperature correction value is -0.6%, that is, the actual moisture value of the tested sample is: 15.6% -0.6% = 15%
For another example: the indicator value of the meter is 14.3%, and the temperature correction value is + 0.4%. Then the actual moisture value is: 14.3% + 0.4% = 14.7%)
4. Completion: After the measurement is completed, turn the power switch to “OFF”, the power indicator goes off, clean the instrument and accessories, and put the accessories back into the instrument accessory box.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Installation and commissioning steps of near infrared moisture meter
- The purchase of a moisture meter must be determined according to your own needs
- The main points of daily maintenance of fast moisture analyzer
- What are the uncertain contents and effects of the feed moisture meter in the measurement?
- Causes of poor repeatability of grain moisture meter
- Analysis of development and influencing factors of rapid moisture analyzer
- About the working principle of feed moisture meter
- Characteristics of feed moisture meter equipment
- Analysis of the technical characteristics of near infrared on-line moisture analyzer