M100 near red moisture meter
The principle of infrared light absorption The molecular structure inside a substance, such as the oxygen-hydrogen bond in water and the carbon-hydrogen bond in organic matter, will absorb near-infrared light of a specific wavelength. At a specific wavelength, the reflected near-infrared energy is inversely proportional to the number of molecules it contains that absorb near-infrared rays. The moisture meter analyzes the change of near infrared energy at a specific wavelength based on the principle that near infrared wavelengths are absorbed by water molecules.
The M-100 near-infrared moisture meter collects near-infrared beams of multiple wavelengths on the surface of the object to be measured, and the near-infrared beams reflected on the surface are received and processed by an infrared optical detection system. This infrared optical detection system can quickly process data. An embedded ultra-performance miniature digital signal processing chip is used to process, store and display the required data, and its accuracy and stability are outstanding.
The composition of M-100 near-infrared online moisture meter: The main components are the near-infrared probe and the host computer display.
Near-infrared probe: Imported light-guided PBS detector is used. The detector is packaged independently. The external light does not interfere with the reference measurement; the reference measurement light of the optical path structure and the product measurement light use the same optical path to eliminate the influence of detection errors.
The sampling chip of the host adopts high-accuracy 32-bit high word rate 3840Sps. The host has both analog and digital output: RS485 (MODBUS-RTU standard protocol can be selected), DC 4-20MA
Parameters of M-100 moisture meter
1. Measuring range: 0-50% (the material is impervious to water and the particle diameter is less than 2mm)
2. Measurement accuracy: ± 0.2%
3. Height range: 250mm ± 100mm
4. Ambient temperature: -30 ～ 50 ℃
5. Ambient humidity: 5-90%
6. Repeatability: 0.1%
7. Response time: 0.3-30 seconds
8. Filtering range: 0-2.5%
9. Power supply: AC220V 50HZ
10. Power consumption: 150W
11. Light interference: It is not affected by external ambient light changes, and the probe does not need a hood
12. Temperature effect: With automatic temperature compensation, it is basically not affected by changes in external temperature
13. Digital tube display, key operation
14. Output interface: analog DC 4-20MA
Digital RS485 (free protocol, MODBUS-RTU 6 protocols optional)
Applicable industries: packaging paper, wood fiber, non-woven fabric, distiller's grains, tobacco, flour bran, tape, emery cloth, coal, steel sintering, fertilizer, food addition and other industries.