M400 near red moisture meter
The near-infrared moisture meter collects near-infrared beams of multiple wavelengths on the surface of the object to be measured, and the near-infrared beams reflected on the surface are received and processed by an infrared optical detection system. This infrared optical detection system can quickly process data. An embedded ultra-performance miniature digital signal processing chip is used to process, store and display the required data, and its accuracy and stability are outstanding.
M-400 is an optical instrument designed for laboratory moisture detection based on the above principles.
Ordinary laboratories use the method of balance weighing and oven drying to measure the moisture content of the material. This method has strict requirements on the operating procedures of the inspectors. Generally, it is necessary to repeat the test data for many times to average accurately. -4 hours to have data, non-professionals are often unable to accurately measure the material moisture. The same applies to the use of textile moisture meters
M-400 has high repeat accuracy and fast, and can measure the moisture content of the material in only 3-5 seconds. The instrument adopts industrial touch screen, which can switch between Chinese and English display, with graphical curve display, up to 6 months of history. The instrument has digital output MODBUS-RTU, MODBUS-TCP interface and USB interface, USB interface supports data export and software upgrade Features.
M-400 laboratory type near infrared moisture meter parameters
1. Measuring range: 0-50% (the material is impervious to water and the particle diameter is less than 2mm)
2. Measurement accuracy: ± 0.2%
3. Height range: 250mm ± 100mm
4. Ambient temperature: -30 ～ 50 ℃
5. Ambient humidity: 5-90%
6. Repeatability: 0.1%
7. Measurement time: 3-30 seconds adjustable
8. Filtering range: 0-2.5%
9. Power supply: AC220V
10. Power consumption: 150W
11. Light interference: It is not affected by external ambient light changes, and the probe does not need a hood
12. Temperature effect: With automatic temperature compensation, it is basically not affected by changes in external temperature
13. Touch screen: color graphical interface, curve display, touch operation
14: Language: Medium
15. Output interface: digital MODBUS-RTU, MODBUS-TCP
USB: data export or software upgrade
16. Historical data: up to 6 months of data storage