The moisture meter is a product with special functions. It has occupied the market with its common features and functions. The moisture meter has a screen saver function, which can extend the life of the LCD and display the electrode signal in a bar graph. These features make It has won great praise from users. The device is based on the principle that water absorbs infrared rays of a specific wavelength, and has good water detection selectivity for multi-component materials, which is very suitable for continuous online, non-contact moisture measurement. The use of infrared technology can fundamentally avoid the wear of the traditional moisture meter contact probe or the nuclear radiation of the radiation source probe, ensuring safety and stability, fast, accurate, long-lasting and reliable.
When using the moisture meter, you need to pay attention to the following four aspects:
First, install a dryer on the side of the air inlet of the reagent bottle;
Second, prevent the syringe head from being contaminated by the outside world;
Third, there will be a false end point during the dropping process;
Fourth, determine the size of reagent titers according to the water content of the test solution.
The moisture meter is mainly a solution composed of iodine, sulfur dioxide, pyridine and methanol. Among them, sulfur dioxide and pyridine are extremely volatile, which is very harmful to the human body. The operation should be performed under excellent ventilation conditions, especially when changing reagents. Please pay attention to the exhaust air to prevent harmful gases from being sucked into the human body, and wear protective glasses and latex gloves to prevent harmful reagents from splashing on the eyes and hands.
Interjet has extensive experience in applying online moisture detection instruments in various industries and a professional service team. Interjet adheres to the fast, reliable and accurate product concept and is committed to bringing domestic testing and control equipment to users. Come better products and more professional services.
- Application of near infrared on-line moisture meter in modern industry and agriculture
- Advantages and maintenance of online infrared moisture meter
- Precautions for using online coal moisture meter
- What are the common faults of the moisture meter?
- Conditions to be met when using an online infrared moisture meter
- The important role of the moisture meter in the detection industry
- Problems and solutions in using moisture online measuring instrument
- What should I do if the repeatability of the paper rapid moisture meter is poor?
- How can we guarantee the sensitivity of the moisture meter?