When using the online infrared moisture meter , as long as the following conditions are satisfied, the correct test results can be obtained.
1. The moisture content in the surface should be near
If the product tested by the moisture meter is with relatively uniform particles, perhaps a plate-like material (even if the particles are uneven, the shape change is slightly larger); it is required that the moisture on the surface of the product should be very close. Because the principle of infrared testing is to measure the moisture on the surface or the surface of the material, it cannot penetrate into the interior of the material, so if the moisture in the surface is very different, the infrared principle online moisture meter is not suitable for this product.
2. Granular and powdery products
For materials with very small particles, perhaps powdered materials, most of the material's external and internal moisture is basically the same, so in this case, the online infrared moisture meter can quickly detect the moisture content.
3. Products with common colors
In the case where the color of the material to be tested is relatively large: if the color of the same batch of materials is the same, the color change of the next batch can be tested by the method of channel change, and the online infrared moisture meter can handle this problem; but if the same batch The color of the material changes a lot, and the infrared principle is not suitable-because the color change is large, the infrared instrument cannot accurately identify the product, even if there is no other change in the nature of the material.
4. Products with common formula
If the formula of the material changes a lot, the infrared principle can also be tested by changing channels. For the same reason, it is inappropriate if they appear in the same batch.
In addition, the on-line moisture meter with infrared principle can test free water, crystalline water, and the total of free water and crystalline water (total water)-for example, a series of products such as magnesium oxide Mgo ...
- Application of near infrared on-line moisture meter in modern industry and agriculture
- Explain the knowledge of the use of moisture meter
- Advantages and maintenance of online infrared moisture meter
- Precautions for using online coal moisture meter
- What are the common faults of the moisture meter?
- The important role of the moisture meter in the detection industry
- Problems and solutions in using moisture online measuring instrument
- What should I do if the repeatability of the paper rapid moisture meter is poor?
- How can we guarantee the sensitivity of the moisture meter?