The paper quick moisture meter has been put into the market for its simple application, time-consuming and short, and its accuracy has been widely recognized in the market. More and more users feel that the tightness of the MA-1 smart paper moisture meter makes it difficult for other ingredients to be measured. Hindered, and affect its measured value. And meet a variety of measurement standard methods (such as SO, ASTM, DIN, BS, etc.), which greatly facilitates the use of users. When the sensitivity of the paper moisture meter drops and the electrode is seriously contaminated. You can wipe the electrode with a little acetone on paper, but you must be cautious and wait until the acetone has evaporated completely before using it. Perhaps immerse the electrode in dilute nitric acid solution for 24 hours, then take it out, rinse it with clean water, and wipe it with filter paper. It can also be washed with potassium dichromate solution for 1 minute to activate the electrode. Under special circumstances, such as samples waiting to be analyzed, cleaning the electrode is not allowed at all times, then an emergency method can be used to solve the event of electrode contamination. Gently rub both ends of the electrode with very fine sandpaper. After the filter paper is cleaned, it will be effective. But many people will say that the repeatability of the paper rapid moisture meter measurement is poor?
1. The external environment is unstable (vibration, etc.).
2. The console is unstable. Please use a stable console.
3. The temperature sensor is contaminated or damaged. Please clean the temperature sensor.
4. The selected temperature is too high or the sample is oxidized. Lower the drying temperature.
5. The sample is jubilant and splashes continuously and then changes the temperature. Please clean the maintenance glass.
6. When the maintenance glass is corroded, the heating capacity cannot be fully exerted. Please clean the maintenance glass.
7. The sample is not completely dry (for example: because of the appearance of skin). Try mixing quartz sand for drying.
8. The selected drying time is too short. Extend the drying time or choose a suitable closed form "weight loss per unit time".
9. The sample is not uniform.
- Application of near infrared on-line moisture meter in modern industry and agriculture
- Explain the knowledge of the use of moisture meter
- Advantages and maintenance of online infrared moisture meter
- Precautions for using online coal moisture meter
- What are the common faults of the moisture meter?
- Conditions to be met when using an online infrared moisture meter
- The important role of the moisture meter in the detection industry
- Problems and solutions in using moisture online measuring instrument
- How can we guarantee the sensitivity of the moisture meter?