In the process of using the moisture meter, because its electrode is a very important part in the whole instrument, the contamination of the electrode surface will cause the sensitivity of the entire moisture meter to drop. Therefore, the electrode is very important for the moisture meter of. So how do we ensure the sensitivity of the moisture meter?
When the electrode is contaminated, clean special paper can be used to wipe the electrode with a little acetone, but it is necessary to be careful, and it is necessary to wait until the acetone has evaporated completely before use. Perhaps immerse the electrode in dilute nitric acid solution for 24 hours, then take it out, rinse it with clean water, and wipe it with filter paper. It can also be washed with potassium dichromate solution for 1 minute to activate the electrode. In special cases, such as samples waiting to be analyzed, the time for cleaning the electrode is not allowed, then the emergency method can be used to solve the problem of electrode contamination. Gently rub both ends of the electrode with very fine sandpaper. After the filter paper is cleaned, it will be effective.
If the moisture analyzer cannot be used for a certain period of time, all the Karl Fischer reagents in the pump tube and the liquid path should be drained to prevent the crystallization of the reagents causing crystallization and clogging of the pipeline; the same in the reaction bottle Karl Fischer Hugh reagents should also be drained and the electrodes cleaned. In the detection of the instrument, it is often found that the relevant operator has completed the measurement of the sample and the power supply is finished, and the maintenance and maintenance of the instrument and the accuracy of the measurement should be insufficiently understood.
Therefore, in order to ensure the sensitivity of the moisture meter throughout the test process, it takes time to ensure that the electrodes are not contaminated, check regularly, and when not in use, drain all Karl Fischer reagents.
Previous: No Information
- Application of near infrared on-line moisture meter in modern industry and agriculture
- Explain the knowledge of the use of moisture meter
- Advantages and maintenance of online infrared moisture meter
- Precautions for using online coal moisture meter
- What are the common faults of the moisture meter?
- Conditions to be met when using an online infrared moisture meter
- The important role of the moisture meter in the detection industry
- Problems and solutions in using moisture online measuring instrument
- What should I do if the repeatability of the paper rapid moisture meter is poor?